Latex Rubber is the most basic polymer material produced today and it is still used in most applications because of its strength and low cost. Recently, many groups have started to use synthetic rubber polymer substitutes, such as Neoprene, Nitrile, and Butadyl, because of the frequency of human allergic reactions to natural latex.
- offers the user a great amount of comfort;
- is resistant to all acetonic solvents;
- is recommended for isopropanol and ethanol,
- is cost-efficient;
- has excellent mechanical properties;
- is often black, beige, or orange in color.